Arabi Company Qatar W.L.L. (“ACQ”) acquires and utilizes the names, addresses, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, and other personal information of customers to conduct operations smoothly. ACQ recognizes that proper and appropriate use of Customer’s personal information is its important responsibility. Therefore, ACQ will handle personal information following the basic policies:
- ACQ will comply the law on personal information protection and other applicable laws, regulations and guidelines, and manage personal information based on the practice of personal data handling that is generally recognized as fair and reasonable. ACQ shall review and improve all rules and management system including this policy for proper handling and protection of personal information as appropriate.
- ACQ will clearly define the rules on personal information handling and inform them to every directors, officers and employees. ACQ will also require suppliers and other partners to handle personal information properly and appropriately.
- In acquiring personal information, ACQ will specify the purpose of its use and notify or disclose it to you, and handle personal information in accordance with its purposes.
- In order to prevent leakage, loss, falsification, or other issues, ACQ will take necessary measures and manage personal information appropriately.
- ACQ will accept requests for disclosure, correction, suspension of use of the contents of personal information from Customers through the given contact and respond to them appropriately.